- Products can be returned within 60 days of purchase
- Returns should include an RMA # (Return Material Authorization) issued by Clearwater Composites.
- Upon our receipt of the returned product, a full refund will be issued, minus a restocking charge of $10 or 10%, whichever is greater. Shipping charges are not included in the refund. Exceptions to the restocking fee may be made if exchanging.
- We reserve the right to reject returns of products used or damaged by the customer or designated as non-cancellable or non-returnable.
- No returns or exchanges on items that have been altered (any add on services: Sanding, Cutting, etc).
- Buyer is responsible for cost and insurance of return shipping. Exceptions to this may be made if return is result of Clearwater Composites error.